- handful cherry tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 Tbsp of butter
- Kosher salt, as needed
- 1 fresh pizza dough
- 1/2 burrata, divided
- 1/4 cup packed basil leaves, julienned, divided
- Remove pizza dough from bag and allow to rise (proof) on a lightly floured cutting board or clean surface while you preheat your oven to 475°F.
- In the meantime, slice tomatoes in half, mince garlic cloves and remove burrata from tub and place on a paper towel to allow the liquid to drain.
- In a small pan, melt butter, without browning, and minced garlic. Turn heat off and let flavors combine.
- Stretch pizza dough out to desired shape and place on a baking sheet. Brush melted garlic butter on the dough then arrange cherry tomatoes.
- Lastly top with burrata pieces.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until crust is baked at your liking, Enjoy!
- Optional: Toss a handful of arugula in a drizzle of olive oil, squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper. Serve on top of pizza!