- Maggie Gin's Chinese Salad Dressing
- 2-3 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 cup shaved Brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup green onion chopped, optional
- 2-4 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large bowl, add shaved Brussels sprouts, carrots, basil and chopped green onion, sliced shallot and toss together until evenly combined.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad mixture and massage throughout until fully combined
- Let sit for 10-20 minutes in the fridge, toss again and serve.