Skip to content
- 1Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 onion, sliced, optional
- 8 whole eggs, beaten
- 2 oz Purple Haze chèvre, crumbled
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Add olive oil to an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, then sauté asparagus & onions for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together eggs with salt and black pepper. Pour egg mixture into the skillet once the veggies are tender, then sprinkle goat cheese over the top.
Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake until the top is lightly golden (about 12 minutes). Slice and serve warm.
- Leftovers can last up to 5 days, served cold or reheated.