- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 lb heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 6 cups butter lettuce, torn
- 1 ball Belfiore fresh burrata cheese, sliced right before placing on the salad
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of Marisal Sea Salt
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard and dash of water. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- On a large platter, scatter butter lettuce, layer with sliced tomatoes, fresh torn basil, burrata cheese and blackberries. Eyeball the ingredients and build the salad to your tastes.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and then sprinkle with finishing salt. Serve immediately, yum!
Recipe adapted from Karista Bennett - Karista's Kitchen