- 1# Five Dot Ranch ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Full Circle Bakery hamburger buns
- 4 slices Havarti cheese
- 5oz arugula
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp ground thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup beef broth or water
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter and olive oil.
- Add onions, salt, pepper, thyme and bay leaf. Sauté on medium heat for about 30 minutes or until onions are caramelized. Stirring occasionally.
- Add broth or water, brown sugar, and balsamic vinegar. Stir with a spoon until sugar dissolves. Lower the heat to very low, keep warm until ready to serve.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley salt and pepper. Mix it all together until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and form them into patties, making the center a little thinner than the edges for even grilling.
- Grill on a medium-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side. A few minutes before patties are done grilling, add sliced cheese on top.
- Place grilled patties over bottom bun, add lots of caramelized onions, and garnish it with fresh arugula leaves, cover with top bun and enjoy!