- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 baby broccoli bunch, cut off rough ends
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- red chili flakes, optional to taste
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Place broccolini in a medium bowl; drizzle with oil and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, tossing to coat. Add broccolini and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until charred. Add remaining lemon half, cut side down, cook for 3 minutes or until charred.
- Add desired amount of chili flakes before serving.