- 1 broccoli bunch, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup Clover Sonoma shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated hard cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk eggs and milk together.
- In a separate bowl, mix bread crumbs, shredded cheese, hard cheese and garlic powder together.
- Dip each piece of broccoli in egg mixture until well coated, and then dip in the cheese and bread crumb mixture until completely covered.
- Place the coated broccoli florets on your lined baking sheet, and bake for 18-25 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately!
More from: Broccoli