- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small onion, diced, optional
- 2 heaping cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Add chopped broccoli and onions, shredded cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Let dish stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in fridge for quick breakfasts throughout the week!