- 2 boneless chicken breast
- 2Tbsp olive oil, extra for greasing grill grates
- 1tsp dried basil, oregano, rosemary, parsley
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp salt, black pepper
- Prepare your chicken breasts by carefully butterflying them. Use a sharp knife to slice horizontally through the middle from right to left, leaving the left edge intact so you can fully open the chicken breast.
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. In a bowl, mix olive oil and spices, then add chicken and fully coat with seasoning.
- Pre-heat grill to 400-425 F. Lightly grease grill grates and add chicken to the grill.
- Flip after 2-3 minutes per side. Repeat as needed and cook roughly 6-8 minutes depending on thickness of your chicken breast.
- Pull the chicken from the grill and rest 5-10 minutes tented with foil before slicing into it!