Grilled Steak Quesadilla
- Five Dot Ranch steak strips
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 3-4 crimini mushrooms, sliced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Sonoma Valley Foods flour tortilla
- Clover Sonoma Organic Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Chop veggies, season with salt and pepper and place in a grill basket. If you don't have a grill basket, shape aluminum foil into the shape of a box and poke a few holes in the bottom to let in heat and smoke.
- Place steak strips in a bowl, add chopped garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Grill steak strips for 5 mins, then add grill basket with veggies to grill, stirring occasionally. After 12 total mins of cooking steak strips, raise them to the top rack of the grill.
- Add flour tortilla to grill and flip after 1 min, then top with cheese, steak and grilled veggies and fold the tortilla in half. Flip after 1 min and cook until cheese has melted.
- Top your quesadilla with condiments as desired, and enjoy!
More from: 30 Minute Meals fajita strips quesadilla Steak