Skip to content
- Fallon Hills Ranch ground beef
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 ½ tsp ground cumin
1 tsp, sea salt and black pepper
½ tsp ground paprika
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1-2 tomatoes, diced *optional
- 2 to 3 green onions sliced *optional
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
Meanwhile on the stovetop, brown ground beef and diced onions over medium-high, about 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix taco seasoning spices then add to the beef. Stir in 3/4 cup water and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- While the beef is cooking, add a generous layer of chips to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Add half of the shredded cheese then, spoon on the ground beef.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle on diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Serve immediately.