Roasted Broccolini with Peanut sauce
- 1 broccolini bunch
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Jade's Peanut Sauce or
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 lemon, halved & cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- extra Sriracha, for drizzling on top (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Toss broccolini with olive oil, salt & pepper and spread into a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes, until broccolini is crisp tender and the florets are lightly browned.
- While the broccolini roasts, combine all sauce ingredients in a food processor or small blender, blend until smooth. Skip this step if using Jade's Peanut sauce.
- Transfer broccolini to a serving platter and squeeze half of the lemon over the platter.
- Top with spicy peanut sauce, chopped peanuts, cilantro, & more Sriracha (if desired) and serve with the remaining lemon wedges.
More from: broccolini Peanut Sauce Vegetarian