Strawberry Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- ¾ pint strawberries, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 5 oz spring mix, spinach, or other greens
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- Walnuts, optional
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ½ garlic clove minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
Make the Dressing:
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a bowl until creamy.
- In a large bowl, add greens, sliced strawberries, red onion and goat cheese.
- Toss with desired amount of dressing (better to start with less and add more if needed).
- Divide into servings and sprinkle with walnuts. Enjoy!
More from: 15 Minute Meals Salad Summer Salads Vinaigrette