Top Sirloin with Chimichurri
- 1 lb top sirloin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- In an air-tight container or large freezer ziplock bag, add all marinade ingredients and mix, then add steak. Marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight for best flavor.
- Heat a grill or cast iron pan on high heat. Add steak and cook over direct heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove steak and let rest 6-8 minutes, then slice against the grain for tender meat. Serve with homemade chimichurri!
More from: 15 Minute Meals 30 Minute Meals chimichurri parsley Steak