Ready to get to work building sustainable local and regional food systems? Want to drive regenerative agriculture in food production? Check out our available postions.
Ready to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Production Team Member
The Farm to Fork Team Member is responsible for helping our team deliver a powerful local food experience to our farm grocery customers. Key responsibilities are building and packing stunning grocery bundles and manning our pop-up market.
How to Know if You’re Perfect for this:
You care about community, environment, and the impact of agriculture on human, planet, and animal health. You’re a problem-solver, love wearing many hats, and are a people-person (and hopefully plant and animal person, too!). You’re excited about a job with a varying range of activities that include working our market, interacting with customers, preparing grocery bundles, taking inventory, and helping clean and merchandise our pop-up market. You can roll with change and love developing relationships with customers.
Available shifts: Tuesday-Thursday 12pm-7pm
Rate: Starting $17.00/hr, DOE
Eligible for pay increase after 90 days based on performance
- Prepare gorgeous Bundles of farm groceries for customers. Use your artsy side to add a little joy to eating locally.
- Prep orders based on the customer labels with care and an eye for detail.
- Set up and pack up our pop-up market.
- Greet customers, work the cash register, answer customer questions.
- Pack up the market and handle closing duties, such as sweeping, mopping, box tear-down.
- Delivering customer orders.
- Opportunity for weekend hours as support for events.
- Physical abilities (carrying, lifting, balancing).
- Handling materials.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Consistent standing.
- Valid driver's license and own transportation.
- We’re all weather, and this position involves being prepared for both heat and cold.
Experience and Skills
- Great communication skills
- Great attention to detail is a must
- Experience working with a retail or restaurant POS is an asset
- Experience working with produce and fresh foods is an asset
- Experience working at a restaurant or customer boutique is an asset
- Experience working in order fulfillment is an asset
- Social Media skills are a plus, but not required
More about us:
Rusty Hinges Ranch is a regenerative agriculture farm. We’re focused on using the principles of soil health, biodiversity, and biomimicry to grow healthy food. Our larger mission is to make an impact in strengthening our local food chain. We think it should be much easier for people to buy local, regeneratively grown food, and that “local food” options shouldn’t be limited to vegetables. We launched Harvest & Provisions Bundles as a first step to making our vision a reality. Each week we curate a provisions box that includes leafy greens, vegetables, herbs, fruit, dairy, eggs, bread, pastured protein and fun recipes!