- 2 blood oranges
- 1 Tablespoon local honey
- 1 Tablespoon red wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- pinch of salt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Zest 1 blood orange and add zest to a jar or sealable container.
- Cut the orange you used for zest and the other orange in half then juice into the same container as the zest.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the container, cover and shake to incorporate. Serve immediately.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to one week. This vinaigrette separates easily so you will need to shake or stir for 10-15 seconds before serving. (If your oil coagulates when refrigerated simply allow the dressing to warm up a bit before shaking and serving.)