Skip to content
- Fallon Hills Ranch ground beef
- Corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt and black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 3/4 cup water
shredded cheese, for topping
- 1-2 tomatoes, diced *optional
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced *optional
Heat a skillet to medium high and brown ground beef with half of the diced onions for about 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix taco seasoning spices then add to the beef. Stir in 3/4 cup water and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
While the beef is cooking, about 7 minutes, dice onion & lettuce for topping.
Heat tortillas up and top with ground beef, lettuce, onion, shredded cheese and any other desired toppings.
Serve immediately & enjoy!