Citrus Arugula & Burrata Salad
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 valencia orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 5 oz mixed baby greens
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, optional
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- Mix all ingredients in a mason jar or small bowl until well combined.
- Cut off rind and pith from oranges. Slice crosswise. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together greens, half the orange slices, shallot, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle in just enough dressing to coat; do not soak. Reserve extra dressing.
- Arrange remaining orange slices and avocado on top. Serve with extra dressing on the side. Enjoy!
More from: Burrata Citrus Salad Summer Salads