Skip to content
PRINT THIS RECIPE
- 1 rainbow carrot bunch
1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat grill to 425°F.
- Clean and dry carrots, cut off tops, then cut in half lengthwise.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add carrots to bowl and mix (we like to use our hands) to cover carrots with glaze.
Remove carrots from bowl (save the glaze mixture!) and grill for 20 minutes, rotating every couple minutes. Halfway through, brush carrots with the leftover glaze.
Remove from grill, plate and drizzle with remaining glaze.