- BBQ chicken, leftovers
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion minced
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- ½ cup shredded jack cheese
- ½ cup tortilla strips
BBQ Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Oakland Dust The One BBQ sauce
- ½ cup your choice of ranch dressing
- Chop any leftover BBQ chicken, set aside.
- Mix ½ cup ranch dressing with 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce.
- Chop lettuce and add to a bowl with shredded cheese. Dice veggies and toss with lettuce.
- Top salad with sliced BBQ chicken and tortilla strips. Drizzle with BBQ Ranch Dressing and serve.