Skip to content
- 1# beef cubes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6-8 cups chopped red leaf lettuce
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup Point Reyes Farmstead Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2 slices of ciabatta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup half and half or other milk
- 4 ounces Point Reyes Farmstead Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut ciabatta into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and seasoning, toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- In a blender or food processor combine mayo, greek yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, vinegar, and milk and pulse until smooth. Add half of the blue cheese crumbles and pulse again until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and gently stir in remaining blue cheese crumbles. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat your grill or a stovetop skillet to medium heat and season steak bites.
- Cook steak bites for 6-8 minutes until cooked to desired doneness. Allow steak to rest for 3 minutes.
- Arrange salad with lettuce on the bottom, then top with steak, avocados, red onions, tomatoes, croutons, blue cheese crumbles, and blue cheese dressing.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!