For the Marinade:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp China Live House Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
For the Kabobs:
- 1# boneless-skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
- 1# summer squash, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 red onion, cut into large pieces
- wooden skewers
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a large ziplock bag or bowl.
- Cut chicken into large pieces, place in the ziplock bag or bowl and close tightly. Shake to coat and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard remaining marinade.
- Thread a piece of chicken on the skewer and alternate with vegetables until all the skewers are full.
- Preheat the grill to 350°F. Set on medium heat.
- Place the skewers on the grill and grill each side for 4 to 5 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.