Chimichurri Broccoli Salad
- 1 broccoli bunch, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 tsp kosher salt plus more, to taste
- Chimichurri Sauce, see Rusty Hinges Ranch website for recipe
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and set it aside. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccoli florets. Return water to a boil and cook for another minute or two, until it's bright green and crisp-tender.
- Drain and immediately transfer broccoli to the ice water to stop the cooking process. Once cold, drain it well.
- Pour chimichurri dressing over broccoli and toss well. Season, to taste, serve immediately and enjoy!
More from: Broccoli broccolini chimichurri