- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Remove stem and leaves from cauliflower head, then cut into quarters.
- Grate cauliflower quarters using the large side of a cheese grater. Set aside.
- Zest & juice lime. Set aside.
- Roughly chop cilantro. Set aside for garnish.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on medium-high.
- Dice onion and garlic then add to your hot pan. Sauté the diced onion and garlic for a few minutes, until translucent.
- Turn up the heat on your pan, then add cauliflower rice to the pan and sauté for another 5-7 minutes. *You'll want the pan nice and hot to allow the water to release from the cauliflower, creating a more rice-like consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and add in the lime juice, lime zest and chopped cilantro. Toss everything together and serve immediately!