Citrus Garlic Butter Drumsticks with Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Mary's Organic Drumsticks
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, roughly sliced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 Tbsp butter, cut into pieces
- ¼ tsp rosemary
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 grapefruit or other citrus fruit, juiced
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. In a bowl whisk together olive oil, grapefruit juice, & spices until well combined.
- Clean chicken of unwanted fat, add to the bowl and combine with marinade, then set aside.
- Roughly slice Brussel sprouts and arrange them on a baking dish creating a bed for the chicken.
- Add the chicken drumsticks on top of the Brussel sprouts and scatter butter pieces around.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165F.
- If desired, place under broiler for a few minutes to brown and crisp the skin.
More from: brussels sprouts chicken Drumsticks