Skip to content
PRINT THIS RECIPE
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese - Try Cypress Grove chèvre!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1½" slices
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- parsley, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium-size bowl, mash together the avocado and the goat cheese with a fork until smooth. Add lemon juice and salt if desired. Mix until well combined.
- Slice the cucumber into slices that are approximately 1½" thick.
- Spoon or pipe mixture onto cucumber slices and garnish with a small piece of tomato and parsley if desired. Yum!