- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar (optional, for added sweetness)
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large mixing bowl, combine the halved cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, diced avocados, chopped red onion, and fresh cilantro or parsley.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar (if using). This will serve as the dressing for the salad.
Pour the dressing over the tomato, avocado, and cucumber mixture, and gently toss the salad until all the ingredients are coated evenly.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Be gentle while tossing to avoid mashing the avocado. If desired, you can do this with clean hands!
Let the salad sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
Serve at room temperature as a refreshing side dish for summer meals!