- 1# red baby potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- paprika for topping
- Add potatoes to a large pot with water, bring to a boil over high heat and cook until just fork tender.
- Drain and let the potatoes cool while eggs boil for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Once cooled, roughly cut potatoes into 1" pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs, green onion and potatoes.
- Pour dressing over the potato and egg mixture and stir to combine. Taste and season with the desired amount of salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the top with paprika, chill for at least 12 minutes and serve.