Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- 2# gold potatoes, diced into 1-in cubes
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- paprika for topping
- To hard boil eggs, put eggs in a saucepan and cover with water ½″ above eggs. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once boiling, cover and remove from heat. Let stand covered for 15 minutes. Remove from hot water and place in a bowl of ice water or run under cold water for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, add diced potatoes to a large pot with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook just until fork tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Peel cooled eggs. Slice 3 eggs in half, separate yolks and mash until smooth. Add mashed yolks to dressing bowl. Chop remaining eggs, preserving a few larger pieces for garnish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the chopped eggs, onion, celery, and cooled potatoes.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and stir to combine. Taste and season with the desired amount of salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the top with paprika, and chill or serve.
More from: Eggs Game Day Summer Salads