- Five Dot Ranch All Beef Hot Dogs
- Full Circle Bakery Hot Dog Buns
- red onion
- avocado, diced
- bacon, optional, one slice per hot dog
- Wrap each hot dog with one slice bacon and secure with toothpicks. Heat a griddle, frying pan or cast iron pan over medium heat and add hot dogs.
- While hot dogs cook, add onions to cook in the bacon fat. Continue to cook until bacon is done and the onions are charred.
- Place hot dogs in buns, add onions and avocado. Drizzle with ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. Enjoy!
**Make it a Seattle style hot dog by adding cream cheese to your bun!