Skip to content
PRINT THIS RECIPE
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- salsa for topping, if desired
- Remove tops from broccoli stem and roughly chop. The stems can also be chopped into 1" pieces and used, if desired. Set aside.
- Remove tops from cherry tomatoes then cut in half. Set aside.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
To the pan, add tomatoes, broccoli, dried parsley and garlic.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until broccoli begins to soften and garlic becomes fragrant.
- Create space in the center of the pan and crack eggs into open space.
Break yolks with a spatula and let cook for 2 minutes.
Stir everything together using the edge of a spatula until eggs are cooked.
- Top with salt, pepper and salsa (optional) and serve immediately!