- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin tip steak cut into bite size pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and heat it over high heat.
- Once the olive oil is hot, add the steak pieces to it.
- Season steak generously with salt and pepper in the pan.
- Cook for at least 2 minutes before stirring the steak pieces. Be sure to get a good sear on them! Continue cooking for another 2 minutes until they're golden brown. If your skillet isn't big enough, you may need to do this in batches.
- Transfer the steak bites to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the butter. Turn the heat down to medium and after the butter has melted, add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 30 seconds while stirring, just until the garlic becomes aromatic and starts to brown.
- Pour the garlic butter over the steak bites and toss well. Garnish with parsley, of using, and serve alongside veggies, potatoes or a salad! We recommend this Blackberry & Burrata Salad.