- 1 Full Circle Bakery pizza dough ball
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- 4 Tbsp of butter, melted
- 1 tsp dried thyme & parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Using floured hands on a lightly floured work surface, shape dough into a 16"×5" log (Image 1).
- Using a very sharp knife or pizza cutter, slice into 16 1" strips.
- Roll each strip into 8" ropes, then tie each into knots. You can tuck the two ends of the knots underneath the knot or leave them out (Image 2).
- Arrange the knots on 2 lined baking sheets. Parchment paper or silicone baking mats both work.
- Lightly cover the shaped knots and let them rest for 30-45 min. They will rise slightly during this time, producing softer rolls.
- Towards the end of the rise time, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Topping: Stir the melted butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and salt together. Brush on the knots. Reserve some of the topping for once the knots come out of the oven.
- Bake for about 20-23 min or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven and brush warm knots with remaining garlic butter. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and/or parsley, if desired.
- Serve plain or with marinara sauce for dipping!