- 3-4 kale leaves, leaves torn
- 4-5 crimini mushrooms, thick slices
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Sonoma Valley Foods flour tortillas
- Clover Sonoma shredded cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Chop veggies, season with salt and pepper and place in a grill basket. If you don't have a grill basket, shape aluminum foil into the shape of a box and poke a few holes in the bottom to let in heat and smoke.
- Add grill basket with veggies to grill and stir occasionally. Cook until veggies are softened and to your desired texture, then raise them to the top rack of the grill.
- Add a flour tortilla to grill and flip after 1 min, then top with cheese and grilled veggies and fold the tortilla in half. Flip after 1 min and cook until cheese has melted.
- Top your quesadilla with condiments as desired, and enjoy!