- 1 Five Dot Ranch London Broil
- 2 ears of corn
- 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 3 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, parsley & thyme
- Rub steak with the cut side of a halved garlic clove and liberally season both sides of your London broil with salt and pepper.
- Let it sit at room temperature on a rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet for at least one hour. The salt will dissolve and will be absorbed and tenderize the meat.
- Preheat grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat, about 450°.
- Remove husk from 2 corn ears and grill for about 12 minutes, rotating every couple minutes.
- Grill the first side of the London broil for four minutes, then rotate 45° from its original spot on the grill but don't turn it over.
- Continue to grill the meat for another three to four minutes, then flip and repeat the process, until it's charred and medium-rare (about 10-12 minutes).
- Mix room temperature butter with dried herbs and add butter to steak. Let it rest about 10 minutes before cutting against the grain.
- Cut grilled corn off the cob and stir with lemon juice, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Season with salt and black pepper and top sliced meat before serving. Enjoy!