Skip to content
PRINT THIS RECIPE
- Mini seedless watermelon
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Crumbled goat cheese, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your grill or barbecue to medium heat, about 425°F.
- While your grill is preheating, cut the watermelon in half, then quarter and slice each quarter into 1" thick triangles.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, honey and balsamic. Brush both sides of each watermelon triangle with the honey balsamic sauce and season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place each watermelon triangle on the grill, grilling each side for about 2 minutes, brushing with more honey balsamic glaze if desired.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve immediately with the remaining sauce on the side. Enjoy!