- 1/2 cup grated carrot,~4 carrots
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp milk of choice
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp flour of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1 Tbsp soft butter
- Combine grated carrot, lemon juice, milk, puree in a blender or food processor.
- Add lightly beaten eggs.
- Sift together coconut flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda, add to mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spread the butter over a griddle or flat bottom pan over medium heat.
- Pour pancake batter and cook each side approximately 2 min or until golden.
Tip: Watch the batter bubble. When the bubbles in the center pop, it's time to flip.