- 4 ears of fresh corn, husked
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey or Grove Provisions Hot Wildflower Honey!
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley or cilantro for garnish (optional)
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, honey, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well until the honey is fully incorporated into the butter.
Brush each ear of corn with a thin layer of the honey butter mixture, making sure to coat all sides evenly.
Place buttered corn on the grill and cook for about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking. The corn should have some nice charred spots but not be burnt. Once cooked and slightly charred, remove from the grill.
While the corn is still warm, brush a little more of the honey butter mixture over each ear for an extra burst of flavor.
Optionally, garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro for added freshness.
Serve immediately as a delicious side dish or a standalone summertime treat!