Skip to content
- Pizza Dough
- 4 Terrona Sausages, casings removed
- 1 kale bunch, chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- Belfiore Mozzarella, shredded
- Allow pizza dough to rise for at least 50 mins.
- Shred mozzarella while preheating oven to 500F°.
- Remove sausage from casing and cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until thoroughly cooked (about 11 mins).
Add in chopped kale, cook for 2 minutes then turn heat off and cover.
Lightly oil your hands and stretch the pizza dough to fit your desired baking sheet.
Sprinkle minced garlic, a layer of cheese, then top with sautéed kale and sausage. Add another layer of cheese and any other desired toppings.
Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until desired doneness.