Loaded Ground Beef Nachos
- pastured ground beef
- tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp, sea salt and black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp, garlic and onion powder
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1-2 shallots, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On the stovetop, brown ground beef and diced onions over medium-high, about 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix taco seasoning spices and add to the beef. Stir in 3/4 cup water, bring it to a simmer, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the beef is cooking, add a generous layer of chips to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add half of the shredded cheese, then spoon on the ground beef.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle on green onions.
- Serve immediately.
More from: nacho tortilla chips