Skip to content
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chili powder, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into bite-size florets
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- Mix oil, garlic and spices in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and toss until coated evenly.
- Spread out seasoned cauliflower in a dry, shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven. Drizzle with lime juice; sprinkle with cilantro and toss well. Serve warm.