- Fresh ciabatta bread, sliced
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 handful spinach
- 1/2 lemon for juicing
- Toma Wedge, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 mushrooms, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slice ciabatta roll, creating about 6-8 mini bread slices.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until slightly charred.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss arugula with juice from 1/2 of a lemon with desired amount of salt and pepper. Slice cheese into equal-sized slices.
- Mix together the honey, mustard and red pepper flakes. Spread a thin layer on each slice of bread.
- Push mushrooms to the side of the pan. Brush the dry side of one piece of bread with olive oil, then place oil-side down on pan. Assemble sandwiches by adding cheese, mushrooms, and the bread top. Brush the top of each sandwich with olive oil and grill on both sides until cheese is melted.
- Once done, remove and open sandwich, add in arugula, close back up and slice in half. Enjoy!