Skip to content
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups peaches, chopped
- 1849 Southern Style Salsa
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup chicken broth OR 3/4 cup water
- sea salt
- olive oil
- street taco tortillas
- chopped red cabbage
- Set an instant pot or slow cooker to sear mode. Pour a small amount of olive oil into the pot, and sear chicken breasts for two minutes per side. If your cooking pot doesn't have a sear feature, you can either sear in a pan on the stove OR skip the searing step and add olive oil and chicken to pot.
- Add the chopped peaches, smoked paprika, jar of salsa, and liquid (either broth or water). Toss the chicken to coat in the mixture.
- For Instant Pot, cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. For crockpot, cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker and shred.
- Return chicken to the slow cooker and toss with the leftover sauce/juice. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble your tacos! Pile chicken onto tortillas and top with cabbage, peaches, tomatoes, avocado, lime and cilantro, to taste.