- 1 Full Circle Bakery pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Sonoma Gourmet pizza sauce
- 15 Hobb's uncured pepperoni slices (or as much as your heart desires)
- 6oz Rumiano Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped, more for garnish
- Allow your dough to proof at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500˚F.
- Roll the pizza dough out into a shape that is roughly 8"x12”.
- Once oven is preheated, transfer to a sheet tray and par-bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Slice mozzarella into 1/4" thick slices and cut in half. Set aside.
- Remove par-baked dough from oven and spread pizza sauce on the pizza, leaving 1" around the sides for the crust edge.
- Distribute mozzarella moons and pepperoni on top.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned and crust is golden. Rotate the pizza halfway into baking to cook evenly.
- While the pizza is cooking, chiffonade your basil: Remove basil leaves from their stems and stack on top of each other, then roll together tightly and thinly slice.
- Remove pizza from oven and allow to rest for about 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil before cutting into slices.