Skip to content
PRINT THIS RECIPE
- Allow your dough to proof at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500˚F. Roll the pizza dough out in a shape that is roughly 8”x12”. Once oven is preheated, transfer to a sheet tray and par-bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- While oven is preheating, heat a large skillet pan over medium/high heat.
- Add bacon pieces to hot skillet.
Sauté, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or spatula for 10-15 minutes until just barely crisp – keeping in mind that it will continue to cook in the oven with the pizza. Move to a paper towel lined plate.
Spread pizza with a thin layer of the pesto, then evenly sprinkle cheese and mushrooms.
Make three little indents for your eggs, and crack each one over the top and season with a little salt and pepper.
Bake, for about 14-16 minutes, until crust is golden brown and eggs are done to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, top with basil and allow to cool a minute or two before slicing and serving. Enjoy!