- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- ½ -¾ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower head in half and separate into bite-size florets. Wash well, dry and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, cumin, garlic, paprika and oregano. Mix well until all the florets are coated with the oil and spices.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until fork tender.
- If you're using purple cauliflower, it will turn a dark purple when cooked. To get the bright purple color back, squeeze with juice of a lemon.
More from: cauliflower