- 1 pound carrots, washed and trimmed
- 1-2 sweet peppers, washed and trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt, plus more
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped oregano
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wash peppers and carrots and remove stems. Cut bell peppers into thin strips.
- Arrange the veggies on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, tossing them to completely cover with oil and sprinkle with sliced garlic, salt, and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through to roast on all sides.
- Combine shallot, jalapeño, garlic, vinegar, and 1 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Let sit 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro, parsley, and oregano. Using a fork, whisk in oil. Transfer ½ cup chimichurri to a small bowl; season with salt and reserve as sauce.
- Remove pan from oven, arrange vegetables on a plate and drizzle chimichurri sauce on top. Enjoy!