- 5 oz baby spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 pink lady apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1-2 sweet potatoes, cubed, roasted
- 1½ cups candied pecans, optional
- 2 Tbsp vinegar (white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, champagne vinegar, or rice vinegar will all work)
- 1 orange, zested & juiced
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Chop sweet potatoes into cubes, season with a pinch salt and roast for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Cut apple into matchsticks. Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a mason jar and chill.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the spinach, goat cheese, apple sticks, and candied pecans, if any.
- Pull sweet potatoes and allow to cool for 4 minutes.
- Mix the salad with dressing and top with roasted potatoes, serve immediately.