Roasted Sweet Potato, Blueberry, and Arugula Salad
- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 oz of arugula
- 1/4 cup nuts, optional
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbles, optional
- handful of blueberries
For the Dressing:
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Peel, dice and mix potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil, garlic powder and salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roast for about 25 minutes, until the cubes are tender and browned on the bottom.
- When ready, assemble the salad. In a large bowl, mix the roasted sweet potatoes with arugula, nuts, cheese crumbles, and 6 Tbsp of the dressing. Toss, then serve. Enjoy!
More from: 30 Minute Meals Arugula Blueberries Salad Summer Salads Sweet Potato