Romanesco Sheet Pan Breakfast
- 1 romanesco cauliflower, remove outer leaves
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- Slice romanseco into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick slices from core to tip. Lay slices flat on an oven tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over romanesco and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes in pre-heated oven at 350F.
- Add some olive oil to a non-stick pan and crack and fry the eggs (we use a cut out ring to create the beautiful circular fried eggs) and remove from heat.
- Plate the romanesco slices, top with fried egg and dust with smoked paprika and salt. Serve immediately.