Shaved Brussels Sprouts Tartine (or Bruschetta)
- 1/4 cup Herbs de Humboldt Chevre
- 2 slices of Multigrain Bread
- 1/2 cup of chopped roasted or sautéed Brussels sprouts
- 1 small tangerine or citrus fruit
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the Herbs de Humboldt Chevre evenly on the slices of multigrain bread.
- Top the cheese with the Brussels sprouts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the Tartine on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes and serve warm.
- For extra flavor, top the Tartine with thin slices or segments of the citrus, and / or squeeze juice over top.
More from: 15 Minute Meals brussels sprouts chevre goat cheese